The Florida Board of Optometry has added the following Topical Ocular Pharmaceutical Agents to the formulary:
- Lidocaine hydrochloride ophthalmic gel or solution – 4.0%,
- Lissamine Green – 1.5 mg per strip,
- Rose Bengal – 1.3 mg per strip,
- phenol red thread,
- Schirmer test strips,
- hypromellose ophthalmic demulcent solution – 2.5%,
- acyclovir ophthalmic ointment – 3.0%, and
- hypochlorous acid – 0.02%.
- Tyrvaya (varenicline solution) 0.03mg
Additional updates include nomenclature, concentration (alone or in combination), and removals.
The updated formulary is effective May 23, 2022 and is available on the Florida Administrative Code.